Sunday, January 6, 2008

VIDEO FOREPLAY SUNDAY: THE WIRE EDITION



I know you guys have become use to my “usual” weekly audio foreplay Sundays. However, seeing as today - Sunday January 6, 2008 is a very very special day leading to a very very special evening we’re going to do something a bit different. For the four of you in the US that don’t know tonight at 9pm on HBO is the premiere of the fifth and last season of one of the greatest television shows ever put on TV. As if I really have to tell you – The Wire is back people.

So in honor of such a special occasion I’m going to be doing a special Sunday selection of some of my all time favorite scene from the past four seasons of the show.

Welcome to the Video Foreplay Sunday: The Wire Edition

The package is looking real good in the streets for this season. GET HOOKED.


On a Sunday morning


Man up


Teacher pet/head of the class


The tower of flowers


Sorry for ya


Good to have friends


Shiiit


What do you get for the person who has everything


The paper bag test


Not hard enough?


You Were Very Gentle


Stand still…


What cho do


I got one more high left in me...


They saw you coming


Dream with me


You know I couldn’t do a Sunday without at least one audio selection and seeing as the wire inspired this videos concept it was a no brainer that this would be the perfect accompaniment for our clips today.

Freeway (Ft. Jay-Z & Beanie Sigel) - What We Do


GVG
~waiting on my fix~

No comments:

ShareThis