Thursday, August 23, 2007

WE GOT TO FIGHT, FOR OUR RIGHT , TO... !!!


I wish you guys were with me last night to console me as my heart was CRUSHED. My cousin and I went to Lotus, not a big fan of what the party has become (Hollyhood), but if you can ignore the abundance of "Rapper nut sack holders" and "Video chick baby oil applicators" it's not a bad spot to hang on a Wednesday. I walked in and saw the most gorgeous women with natural short hair, beautiful face, body for days, and a dress and shoes that didn't come off the sales rack at Forever 21 - I WAS IN LOVE! She was smiling at a brother and seemed genuinely nice. Approached her for a dance and got hit with the "I really really would, but my boyfriend is about to come through the door" Wasn't sure if it was B.S. or not, but I fell back and played my position anyway.

My cousin and I moved to a friend's table that overlooked the dance floor. As my back was turned to the dance floor, my cousin taps me on the shoulder and tells me as per a discussion we had a couple of days ago about the type of "different attention" she's getting from guys since she cut off her hair and gone natural "You see white guys really go hard for those natural girls more than brothers" as she pointed to the dance floor, I turned to witness my gorgeous natural sister locked in an intimate greeting kiss with a white man that was obviously her boyfriend. So we know she wasn't lying, but damn why did the baddiest chick in the spot have to be with the white guy?!?!?!?!!!!That shit really hurt. At one point we were on the complete other side of the spot and they came right in front of us to start dancing and canoodling as if they could see right into my brain as it screamed out "I HATE THIS SH%T!!!" My cousin told me to get over it, but I couldn't and it's still bothering me this morning. I WANT MY SISTERS BACK!!!

WE GOT TO FIGHT, FOR OUR RIGHT , TO... !!!

... OUR BLACK WOMAN!!!

Think I just wrote the first draft for my next topic blog. LOL

GVG
~we're the warriors they write epics about~

UPDATE

When they're right they're right. If not your friends and family who else is there to call you out on your BS?!?!


Sir "CMG" says:
"You’re dating a biracial chick and blogged on the woes of miscegenation"

No comments:

ShareThis