Sunday, August 26, 2007

AUDIO FOREPLAY SUNDAY ?


I have absolutely NO idea what I should play for today’s Audio Foreplay Sampling. I just woke up from one of the most lackadaisical Saturdays of my life. It was great, I just went with the flow and what ever happened happened. I attempted to make Happy Happy Joy Joy Juice for a friends BBQ, but everything that could go wrong with it did yet at no point was I frustrated nor even that bothered by the fact that I was wondering in that 93 degree sun. I showed up so late to things that by the time I got there everyone were leaving and I didn’t care. Hung out at the outpost in Brooklyn dead set against crossing the bridge into the city (I have a no Manhattan rule on weekends) around twelve with three great Brooklyn options, my boys gave me the head nod, I said fuck it, jumped into my friends back seat and rode it out, which lead to a night full of what should have been peaks and valleys for anyone else but for me it was a night to be remembered for all the fun we were having wandering into craziness. If I think of something to play I’ll add it later, but for now just enjoy the beauty of the world around you and make every moment worth smiling about.

GVG
~we’re the warriors they write epics about~

No comments:

ShareThis