Sunday, August 19, 2007

AUDIO FOREPLAY SUNDAY

It’s another Sunday and that means another Audio Foreplay. I realized this whole summer had run its course and I had never played the ultimate summer jam “Summer time” By DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. As I played the song in my head I started thinking about all the summers of my life and it got me thinking about my favorite summers of the past and all the songs that were playing in the background as i did what you do in the summer sun to summer nights. So with that in mind this Audio Foreplay Video sampling is dedicated to summer and all the great memories it’s given me.

No point playing around with it, let’s start it off with the MONSTER that inspired it all

DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince - Summertime


Salt n Pepa-Push it


LL Cool J - Around The Way Girl


Biz Markie - Just A Friend


Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang


Naughty By Nature --- O.P.P.


Pete Rock feat. CL Smooth - Lots of Lovin


Positive K - I Got A Man


Jodeci - Come And Talk To Me


H-town Knockin the boots


Skee-Lo - I Wish


Kriss Kross - Jump


A Tribe called quest - Scenario


The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By


Souls of Mischief - '93 til infinity


MAD LION " Take it eazy..."


Lords of the Underground - Chief Rocka


Heavy D feat. The Boyz - Nuttin but love

Add to My Profile More Videos

Queen Latifah Just another Day

Add to My Profile More Videos

You're All I Need- Method Man f/ Mary J. Blige


Jay Z Hard knock life


Nas - If I Ruled The World


HAD TO DO IT, SUMMER BANGS HARD TO THIS.

Rick Ross - Everyday i'm hustlin


Think about all the best summers you had while you listen to this last one.

Ahmad - Back in the Day

Add to My Profile More Videos


SUMMER IS ETERNAL

GVG
~we’re the warriors they write epics about~

P.S. That was so long, it was only suppose to be about 5 videos, but once I got started I couldn’t stop, every single one of those songs holds a great summer memory for me.


HOW ABOUT YOU TELL ME WHAT YOUR ALL TIME SUMMER SONG IS

No comments:

ShareThis