Sunday, August 12, 2007

AUDIO FOREPLAY SUNDAY


It is now 8:22am and I’ve just walked into my home. That wouldn’t have been a problem if I had just come from an evening of fun or anything having ANYTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ME! I’m not going to get into what caused me to be out until 8:22am, but I will say that there isn’t a word in the English, French, or Creole languages that could describe the level of anger I feel right now. I’m supposed to be waking up at 12pm to see Zap Mama create a supernova with their performance on SummerStage today, So if this in anyway effects that happening or puts me in the type of mood where I just don’t want to go out - another one of those fucking bridges I was talking about yesterday is going to get burned the F.U.C.K DOWN! My friendship isn’t a right; it’s a privilege, and I revoke privileges like I’m the fucking warden of Attica.

No idea what time I’m going to wake up so I’ll post the audio foreplay sampling now. I know this should be day three in my new music review series, but with it being Sunday and Zap Mama performing on summer stage I’ve decided to postpone the third installment until tomorrow and dedicate today’s audio foreplay Sunday to Zap Mama with a sampling of my favorite Zap Mama videos. As always enjoy the moments.

Zap Mama & Erykah Badu - Bandy Bandy


Zap Mama - Sweet Melodie


Zap Mama - Brrrlak


Zap MaMa-Abadou


GVG
~we’re the warriors they write epics about~

No comments:

ShareThis