Thursday, July 19, 2007

To put it short I GOT IT MADE...



At first I was just going to post this video of Special Ed’s “I got it made” with the above shown title because it's one of my theme songs when i walk down the street and don't we all need a good theme song? But then I looked at it and realized it was true. I’m in no way saying things are anywhere near perfect and that I’m content with all the parts that make me whole, but I’m better than most and I do have it made (No land in the sands of the "West indies" yet though). I am blessed in so many ways, I have family and friends who I KNOW love me, some who I believe love me, and some who I know need and appreciate me. I have a roof over my head which is rather high and wide. This gut of mine was earned over the course of many many well prepared meals and an endless flow of tasty well aged libations. This has not been the summer of love, but it has been the summer of self content and appreciation of all the great moments that have seemingly come out of nowhere, including meeting some of the best people i have ever called friend and some other things ;).


I AM NOT PERFECT, BUT I AM HAPPY.

GVG
~we're the warriors they write epics about~

No comments:

ShareThis