Sunday, July 22, 2007

AUDIO FOREPLAY SUNDAY:
ALL HAIL THE QUEENS


Welcome to a new day and a brand new edition of Audio Foreplay Sundays, as always you know my rule, NO RAP on Sundays. So today’s Audio Foreplay is inspired by the joy I got while listening to Queen Latifah doing her jam “U.N.I.T.Y” , so this sampling is going to be dedicated to the women of “Hip Hop” (Yes Hip Hop and Rap are different), the ones that made you take note and had you scared to battle. I’d love to say the reason for us doing a Video Audio Foreplay sampling today is because with such beautiful women it would just be blasphemes to not get to see them in all their glory, but the truth is my playlist system is acting up and I couldn’t make the playlist work. So please enjoy the video sampling and I hope to have all technical difficulties corrected by next Sunday. As always get out and enjoy all the moments of your day.

Queen Latifah and Monie Love- Ladies First


Roxanne Shante - Have a Nice Day


J.J. Fad - Supersonic


Salt n Pepa - Push it


MC Lyte - Paper Thin


Monie Love - It's A Shame


Yo-Yo & Ice Cube - You Can't Play With My Yo Yo


Da Brat - Funkdafied


The Lady of Rage, Snoop Dogg - Afro Puffs


Heather B - All glocks down


Nonchalant - 5 o clock


The Fugees - Nappy Heads


Bahamadia - Uknowhowwedu


Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick (Cool like dat)


Queen Latifah Just another Day

Add to My Profile | More Videos

GVG
~we’re the warriors they write epics about~

No comments:

ShareThis