Sunday, July 15, 2007

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR EARS SEDUCED...

Welcome to a blessed new Sunday, you may ask why is it such a blessed Sunday, because you’re alive and that sun is shining bright. As anyone of you who keeps up with my ramblings on here may know I have a very strict NO RAP rule for my Sundays. So for the past two Sundays that this blog has been in existence I’ve given you a little taste of what was seducing my eardrums. Since I got such great feedback and request to post more of them, I have officially started it as a weekly series called, Drum roll please – “Audio Foreplay Sundays”. This first official week is going to have a very special Audio Foreplay sampling that was inspired by a set list I heard from my boy DJ M.O.S.s last gig for Russell Simmons’s RUSH FOUNDATIONS ART FOR LIFE BENEFIT. So here it is, Enjoy.


PLEASE CLICK ON STANDALONE PLAYER BELOW FOR FULL SONGS

Audio Foreplay Sampling 7.15.07

If you need me I’m going to be at the Sixth Annual MIH Heat wave BBQ in Prospect Park with 800 of the greatest black folk this country has to offer and one of my bestest Ally. Make the minutes count and drink lots and lots of Happy Happy Joy Joy Juice. TRUST!

GVG
~we’re the warriors they write epics about~

No comments:

ShareThis