Saturday, September 22, 2007

AUDIO FOREPLAY SUNDAY: I'M A GODFATHER!!!



Today is a very very special Audio foreplay Sunday for me, it’s in honor of a very great blessing and honor I was given. Yesterday September 21, 2007 at 4:45pm I was given the blessing of becoming the Godfather to my oldest and closest friend Ben’s first child. His Daughter Sheridan Elie was born healthy and gorgeous at 5 pounds 11 ounces and 18 inches long, pictures coming very soon (Some daddy I’m not going to name don’t know how to use their camera phones in 2007, but I’m not one to gossip so you ain’t hear that from me). Sheridan is my fourth Godchild and my third girl so as we speak seeing as I know what it takes by now to raise girls in this world I am already working on the Daddies of Daughters Survival Starter Kit for Ben. Below is The Daddies of Daughters Survival Starter Kit and the Audio Foreplay sampling dedicated to my new little girl Sheridan and my other wonderful (Most of the time) god kids - Gavroch, Bethsaida, and now second youngest Darnelle.

P.S. I couldn’t find one of my all time favorite daughter songs to add to the playlist. So here it is click on it and enjoy CURTIS MAYFIELD “MISS BLACK AMERICA”


DADDIES OF DAUGHTERS SURVIVAL STARTER KIT


· Shotgun
· Pit-bull
· Phone taps
· GPS tracking system to be installed in her phone, car, and if the technology is created in time - her ass
· Tylenol extra strength
· Anti-depressants
· Directory of all daddies w/ daughters support groups and counseling centers
· Severe Ulcer medication
· Digital camera to document how fast they grow up
· Contact info for the FDA to question the Hormones being put into the food of children today
· The Dad Book handbook: A fathers of daughters parenting guide with all answers to all the questions she will ask that you NEVER NEVER EVER TRULY want to talk to your little girl about answers

Still working on the kit, but by the time she’s crawling it will be fully stocked and ready to get you through those long, stressful years. Then the great day will come when you’re old and she can wipe your ass and tell you what to do -AHH THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.


ALL MY DADDIES OF DAUGHTERS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD SOMETHING TO THE KIT; WITH ALL OUR HELP MAYBE WE'LL BE ABLE TO HELP THE FUTURE GENERATION GET THROUGH IT A BIT EASIER.

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS PLAYING THE PLAYLIST BELOW, CLICK ON LAUNCH STANDALONE PLAYER AND IT SHOULD PLAY.




GVG
~we're the warriors they write epics about~

No comments:

ShareThis