Tuesday, February 19, 2008

COERCION: A BLOG IN THE NAME OF FRIENDSHIP OR JUSTIN.


I received an e-mail today with a YouTube clip embedded inside from one of my oldest and dearest (on some days, not most) friends (Did I mention that I am the godfather of his soon to be daughter and he makes it a point to bring that up whenever he needs something as well? God, I love my friends. LOL). He is one of those button pushers I spoke about here. The clip didn't touch me in a deep down enough place to make me want to post it, but I liked it for what it was and was not at all mad at its addition to my day. The part of this e-mail that did resonate was the note that was attached, which brings us to today’s post - Aptly titled: COERCION: A BLOG IN THE NAME OF FRIENDSHIP OR JUSTIN. Enjoy.

“Subject: IF THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT TO THE BLOG, I DON’T KNOW......”

"DUDE I HAVE SENT YOU A LOT OF LIL CLIPS OF STUFF THINKING ONE DAY I MIGHT FIND SOMETHING GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE IT TO YOUR BLOG. TODAY I PRESENT YOU THIS AND I KNOW THAT IT IS WORTHY OF YOUR TIME AND ENERGY AND IF NOT THEN I GUESS I MISJUDGED OUR FRIENDSHIP."



Loved the use of the ALL CAPS.

GVG
~keeping those friendships alive......~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this was not one of my better gift's but i thought you might like it and i could not find anything to really piss you off, besides everyone needs a break from my bull :) I'm just happy I made it to the world famous GVG blog and I would like to thank Janelle (your god daughter) for with out her none of this would be possible.

Unknown said...

Hilarious...

I'm good for commenting as soon as I can...so here it is..."my comment"

Sidenote: The drums...off the hook.

LOL
CMG

ShareThis