Monday, February 4, 2008

ANN COULTER LOVES SEN. CLINTON. BE SCARED.


I apologize in advance for cursing, but this is honestly the scariest shit I have seen in a very long time and I had a damn scary sight on Saturday. I have watched this clip multiple times,to make sure I wasn’t mistaken and imagining things, of Ann Coulter giving an endorsement to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary RodHAM Clinton. YES! I SAID ANN COULTER. DO I REALLY NEED TO DO A SATAN'S GREATEST HITS REEL OF ALL THE NASTY, MALICIOUS, POLARIZING, RACIST, UNTRUE, VENOM LACED, AND RIGHT WINGED THINGS THIS WOMAN HAS SAID IN THE PAST? I'm not sure what scares me more - the fact that Ann Coulter is making better points for the Democratic Party’s candidate than their own pundits or what it says about Sen. Clinton that someone like Ann Coulter wakes up in the morning, thinks to herself, and then believes in the thought enough to say it aloud, on national TV - "HEY! I LIKE HER. THAT'S MY KIND OF CANDIDATE"? Further proving my point that Sen. Clinton is pure evil that must be stopped by all means necessary. Even her fellow hell spawns are coming out of the woodwork to show their support and admiration. Watch the clip and prepare to be shocked.



GVG
~we're the warriors they write epics about~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have said to people that she sold her soul to Satan a long time ago and they look at me all shocked and appalled. We're getting more and more proof now.
Great post!

DJ M.O.S. said...

I've always had a bad feeling about Hillary. She doesn't seem genuine.

Anonymous said...

Did you watch the interview?

It's actually a dig at MCCAIN, who the right has been lambasting for not being conservative enough (the whole RINO thing). She's been a very outspoken McCain critic (but what isn't she outspoken about?) and she's twisting the knife.

Seems like folks are missing the point. She's pushing buttons, which is what she does.

I AM GVG® said...

G.D.

Of course, it’s a dig at McCain - “Hey look I’ll take the Dem before I take your pseudo republican ass” - I don’t think there is a person alive who saw it and didn’t get that. However, it did, possibly, unintentionally speak to some honest facts about Clinton and where her voting record has shown she really stands on major party issues.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious: If Coulter's a liar, why believe her when it comes to Hillary?

Re: Hillary's voting record: she and Obama vote together 90% of the time; criticizing Hillary's votes means necessarily criticizing Obama's.

I AM GVG® said...

I don't remember the post where I was the one waving the OBAMA banner. As a matter of fact wasn't it on your blog that I said I liked McCain?

P.S. I'm not criticizing Hillary's votes, I’m criticizing the intentions behind her votes. She doesn't believe in what she stands for unless her polling tells her it's what she needs to believe in. That’s not the kind of person I want running my country.

ShareThis