Thursday, October 4, 2007

DO I MUSE YOU?


I’m an inspiring force. Who would have thunk it other than my mother. I had sent the below listed post of a conversation amongst two people on Craig's list forum out to everyone I knew. The future co-author of my over-stylized memoirs madam Demetria read the postings and was inspired to create a post about it on her own blog for Honey Magazine. I knew my witty ladies and all my IBs (Investment Bankers) friends would get a huge kick out of it. The funny thing is a group of us, including D and another IB friend, had just finished having a discussion about IB’s lack of personalities the night before I was sent this by one of my female Hedge fund manager friends, who by the way wasn’t privy to our conversation, wanting to prove her ilk had a bit of wit to them. Enjoy. READ HERE.

GVG

~we're the warriors they write epics about~

No comments:

ShareThis