Monday, September 24, 2007

BABIES R US: ANOTHER ONE IS HERE!!!




I just got that call. My boy Chris A.K.A Mr. CMG himself and his wife Marise just delivered their second daughter Victoria Jolie Simone (God, I love that name) into this world at a healthy and joyous 8lbs 1.5 ounces and 19.75 inches @ 12:23pm central time. As I said I love the name for a couple of different reasons 1. It’s regal and elegant to me and when raising a queen in this world you need a name that embodies her destiny and 2. While talking to CMG a few weeks ago about the name, he told me something that so blew me away that I had to save the quote “I was in the gym one day...and I heard the Lord say - I am forming VICTORY in your wife's womb”. I read that quote so many times since that conversation and each time it touched me just as deeply as the first time he typed it into that IM box.

This is a great weekend for me; I am such a huge proponent of love, marriage, and parenthood. So to see my closest friends creating life, love, and happiness is something that makes me feel warmth down to my bones. Four of my oldest and closest friends were all pregnant at the same time of each other and I was ecstatic for it. Both Chris and Ben had their daughters this weekend and my big brother from another mother Quincy who raised me from the apt next door and my rider Justin are both in the last few months of their pregnancies and will soon be welcoming the new additions to their families. All four of these men have been there to see me at my highest and damn sure were there to be with me at my lowest. They loved and supported me unconditionally with no expectations other than my success, sanity, and happiness and with that I ask only the same in return.

I had written another part to this, but realized this day wasn’t about me; it’s about them so for them this shall be. I love you all and wish upon you all the happiness this universe has to offer. You are all blessed with the honor of raising and educating another. You all have a support system here to help you with anything and everything. I’ve said it to you in person, now I proclaim it here for all to know – WHENEVER, WHEREVER, HOWEVER, I AM HERE FOR YOU ALL.

HERE IS THE BABIES R US PLAYLIST ONCE AGAIN. IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS PLAYING THE PLAYLIST BELOW, CLICK ON LAUNCH STANDALONE PLAYER AND IT SHOULD PLAY.






GVG
~Godfather and Uncle to the stars~

No comments:

ShareThis